Description: Condominium Reina de Castilla is across from Pier # 4 (four) and 3 minutes from Pier 3. The Pier 4 is the deepest capacity docking port in the Marina street. The newest and biggest cruise-ship marina dock of the San Juan Bay that will start operations during summer in the Old San Juan. This area is highly visited by Island residence visitors and Tourist that arrive through air port and cruise-ships.
Total Area: approx. 2,400 sq. ft.
Rental Rate: $ 30.00 per sq. ft.
Condominio HOA & Operating Expenses Share: $ 12.98 per sq. ft. *includes power plant maintenance.
Additional Neighborhood Information and Amenities:
- the space has prime visibility, is a corner of the Marina across the street frontage to the Bay
- two entrance glass doors; one frontage Marina Street. and Juan Antonio Corretjer Street
- front Tourist Information Kiosks
- full capacity power plant
- sprinklers system
- across a full parking building and bus station
- taxis and über access
- stores in agglomeration, Ralph Lauren, Cold stone Creamery
- B-Well Clinic
- Senor Frog
- Walgreens & CVS Pharmacies, Hotel Sheraton with over 145 rooms
- residential and commercial site visited from airport & Ships tourist and al Puerto Rico residents shoppers
- next to public transportation bus station and four parking garages
Call now! Mercy Zayas: 787-448-6300
Disclaimer: No warranty or representation, express or implied, is made as to the accuracy of the information contained herein, and same is submitted subject to errors, omissions, change of price, rental or other conditions, withdrawal without notice, and to any special listing conditions imposed by our principals.
- Public Transportation: -
- Neighborhood: -
- Air Quality: -
Condominio Reina de Castilla, 100 Paseo Gilberto Concepción De Gracia, San Juan 00901, Puerto Rico