Location: PR-SR 848 Intersection PR-887, Saint Just Ward, Puerto Rico (attached please find 3 aerial photos of the site and surroundings or roads and industrial neighborhood).
- Access: Puerto Rico Highways PR-66, PR-3 and PR-26 gives access to all the island but specially to the Luis Munoz Marin International Airport, Passenger and Cargo area of DHL, UPS, FED EX, USPS airplanes and to a 10 mile path to San Juan Port through PR-26 in connection to PR-22.
- Net usable area:
- Building Structure: approx. 262,000 sf
- Total Area: 20 cuerdas (3,930.39 sm the cuarda)
- Utilities Specifications and Capacities:
Electric Sub Station Principal- 38,000 voltz Secondary- (3) 13,200 voltz – Capacity 1,500 Amps each Fire Security Supplies/Sprinklers System:- 120,000 gallons of water Portable water: 250,000 gallons
Loading Docks: 10
- Parkings: approx. 910
- Zoning: Il-1/Commercial
- Municipalities Incentives:
- PR Law 60 Investors Incentives: Act 60–2019, commonly known as the Puerto Rico Incentives Code, into law on July 1, 2019, with an effective date of January 1, 2020. The Incentives Code consolidates various tax decrees, incentives, subsidies, and benefits, including Act 20, the Promotion of Export Services Act, and Act 22, the Act to Promote the Relocation of Individual Investors to Puerto Rico.
- Selling Price: to be Discuss
- Subject to area rented, term and facilities rate will vary
- Public Transportation: -
- Neighborhood: -
- Air Quality: -