- Access: Puerto Rico Highways PR-52 (one minute exit/entrance PR-95) , PR-3 and PR-2 gives access to all the island but specially to the 3 international air ports Margarita International airport, Ponce; Luis Munoz Marin International Airport, Passenger and Cargo area of DHL, UPS, FED EX, USPS airplanes, San Juan and Rafael Hernandez International Airport.
- Net usable area:
- Building Structure: approx. 250,000 sf in 7 structures
- Total Area: 85 acres, 323,749 sm (4,046.86 sm an acre)
- Utilities Specifications and Capacities:
Electric Sub Station Principal- 38,000 voltz Secondary- sub-station 125 kw back up generator
Loading Docks: 6
- Parkings: approx.
- Zoning: Il-1/Commercial
- Municipalities Incentives:
- PR Law 60 Investors Incentives: Act 60–2019, commonly known as the Puerto Rico Incentives Code, into law on July 1, 2019, with an effective date of January 1, 2020. The Incentives Code consolidates various tax decrees, incentives, subsidies, and benefits, including Act 20, the Promotion of Export Services Act, and Act 22, the Act to Promote the Relocation of Individual Investors to Puerto Rico.
- Total Gross Income: approx. $2,600,000
- Selling Price: to be Discuss
- Subject to area rented, term and facilities rate will vary
- Public Transportation: -
- Neighborhood: -
- Air Quality: -