Address: Calle Paseo La Balandra Condominio Balandra de Arrecife #19,
unit 16, Barrio Cerro Gordo, Dorado,
Puerto Rico 00692 Apartment 16
Description: Condominio 60 Taft is an exclusive neighborhood with one apartment per floor that opens directly to your apartment with controlled access. Swimming pool and entertaining common area for residents.
The best private schools and governmental schools in Dorado:
- Dorado Academy
- José S. Alegría High School
- International students, T.A.S.I.S (The American School in Switzerland) Dorado
- Pedro López Canino Elementary and Middle School
- Luis Muñoz Marín Elementary School
- Ricardo Arroyo Middle School
- Marcelino Canino Canino – Middle School
- Jacinto López Martínez – Elementary School and first school building to be founded in Dorado. It is over a hundred years old and still use and one of the biggest schools.
- Luisa Valderrama Martínez – Elementary School
Gross Living Area: approximately 3,123.29 sf /290.16 sm
First level: living, dinning, kitchen, family, laundry, pantry, full bathroom, and 2 terraces. Interior stairs to second level.
Second level: 3 bedrooms, walk-in closet, 2 closets, 2 full bathrooms, additional closet inside bathroom, balcony and linen closet hall. Interior stairs connects you 3rd level or rooftop terrace.
Third Level: Open terrace, BBQ area full equipped with sink concrete table and sittings.
Patio area: 93 sm or 1,001.04 sf
Parkings: two (2) parking spaces (11 & 12)
HOA: $362.05 a month
- Public Transportation: -
- Neighborhood: -
- Air Quality: -
Dorado/cerro gordo ocean view apt., Cerro Gordo, Paseo Balandra, Dorado, Puerto Rico